Initial Defect Policies
The period of initial defect exchange or return will be allowed for receiving contact from customers within one week after arrival of the items. Defective items can be exchanged if the same items are in stock; refunds are available if items are unavailable.
※Free shipping is included ( Please send us with cash-on-delivery)
- If the initial defect is confirmed, please contact us in the inquiry form.
- Replacement due to initial defects will be handled by shipping to the original shipping address.
- New items will be sent and defective items will be picked-up at the same time.
Certain items can’t be returned for refunds including:
- If it has been more than 8 days since the product arrived.
- If the product is damaged or soiled due to the customer's negligence
- If the item is sent directly to us without prior notice.
- If the item has been used at least once.
- If the item has no tags or accessories.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- If customs duties are charged during the return shipping process, the amount of duties will be deducted from the refunded amount.
We will only accept exchanges for non defective items, only if we inspect them as "unused items" by our standards.
We do not accept exchanges. Please return the item(s) and place a new order.
You must return it for a refund within 8 calendar days of the date your parcel was delivered to you.
In addition, products which are sale items, reserved items, fukubukuro, sanitary items (underwear), wrapping kits, wrapping services are not eligible for replacement.
*Due to the nature of your return, we are unable to cover return any shipping costs including export tax.
Please check the following criteria for unused items:
- All returned items (including the box and accessories) must be in the same condition that you received it.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered and include any original packaging, including all tags the item came with.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box.
- There must be a copy of the invoice.
- There must be no stain, scratches, and smell.
- The package of item must be unopened.
How to return the items
To return an item(s) you will need to post your return, using your preferred international shipping courier, to the address below:
Cube Co., Ltd. / MARK & LONA Customer Support
Daiwa Akasaka Building 3rd floor,14-5
Akasaka 2-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
※Please make sure that your items must have a price tag.
We recommend sending your items back using an insured and trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking number. Unfortunately, MARK & LONA won't be responsible for lost returns or for the cost of your return shipping.
Please be sure to contact us at Customer Support before returning products.