Shorts with an original MARK & LONA newspaper motif. I treated the ALARM name on the hem. A slightly wide silhouette inspired by boxing pants. The lining has a mesh structure, so you can feel a dry touch when wearing it. A belt loop is provided around the obi, making it an item that can be worn not only in the golf scene but also as town wear.
Uses "Dot Air ™" fabric that achieves both a flat finish and stretch recovery due to high tension. The special mesh structure provides excellent breathability, which keeps your clothes comfortable and water repellent to prevent small stains and sudden light rain. A dry, lightweight, 2-way stretch functional material.
How to care
・ It is strictly forbidden to leave and wash.
・ Turn it over and use the laundry net.
・ Do not wash with other items when washing.
・ Please avoid using bleach and detergent containing bleach.
・ Do not stack with other laundry in a wet state.
・ Please shape and dry in the shade.
* Because of the characteristics of the material, it is a very delicate product, so please be careful as it may be damaged if excessive force is applied when wearing or putting on and taking off.
* Please be careful when wearing and storing this material as it may transfer to other clothing or underwear when it gets wet with friction (especially when it is wet) or when it gets wet with sweat or rain.
* The print of this product is a specially processed product. It is not permanent and will easily come off if rubbed or rubbed, and will become slightly thinner with repeated washing and cleaning. Please be careful when handling.
* When dry cleaning is performed, pay attention to solvent management during washing and avoid leaving it in a wet state after sufficient rinsing to prevent color crying in the color scheme.
* There is a risk of color transfer to other clothing, so please take a space and hang it on a hanger for storage.
* Be careful not to rub the bag more than necessary when wearing it.
||Around the hem
||Around the thigh
Size & Fit
Model is 182cm and wearing size LARGE.
※The color and size of items you see online are different from the actual thing.
●MADE IN CHAINA